Civitas Turf Defense ™ Rewards Program
Rules & Regulations 2019
1. Program Participant (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE Rewards program (“Program”) rules and conditions (“Rules”).
2. To qualify for the Program, the Participant must be a golf course (or a golf course service provider contracted by the golf course to operate or maintain the golf course) or sports field that purchases eligible CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE products from Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc (“Intelligro”) or its registered distributor(s) for use on the golf course Or sports field within the time period set out in these Rules, complete the registration process, and answer the questionnaire. When registering for the Program, the Participant may designate a representative to manage the Participant’s participation in the program. Rewards earned within the Program will be provided to the Participant.
3. Upon registration, Participant will receive an e-mail confirmation that will provide a hyper-link to the questionnaire section. Once completed, Participant will receive a confidential e-mail link with Participant’s individual pass-code and registration into the Program; Participant is now eligible to earn CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE reward points on all eligible Participant purchases of CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE and the associated SKU’s below (“Points”).
4. CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE Rewards Points (“Rewards”) are earned on qualifying CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE SKU purchases (“Purchases”). The following CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE SKU’s are eligible for the Program along with the Points allocation per product.
Each gallon of CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE = 100 Points
Description SKU # of Gallons per SKU Points per Gallon Points per SKU
|Gallons||SKU#||Points Per Gallon||Points Per SKU#|
|2.5 Gallon Jug||CVTAS1C5U 2.5||100||250|
|2.5 Gallon Jug||CVTSCLC5U 2.5||100||250|
|5 Gallon Pail||CVTASP(5)SU 5||100||500|
|55 Gallon Drum||CVTASDRU 55||100||5,500|
|275 Gallon Intermediate
5. Rewards Points are accumulated based on the purchase orders received from Participant’s CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributor between January 01st, 2019 until December 31st, 2019.
6. All final Rewards submissions must be received by Intelligro from Participant’s CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributor on or before January 31st, 2020. Any submissions received after January 31st, 2020 will be considered null and void. Any unused Points not redeemed on or before January 31st, 2020 will be removed and a zero balance will be shown in Participant’s account.
7. CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributors who have agreed to participate in this Program will forward Intelligro sales volume purchased to date by Participant golf course every second month. Qualifying volumes of Participant golf course purchases will be updated and reflected in the Participant’s Program account by Intelligro. From time-to time, Intelligro will audit the submissions provided by CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributors. Any discrepancies found during the audit result in Intelligro being entitled to: (i) adjust the Points in the Participant’s account to correct inaccurate submissions by the Distributor or errors when entering volume amounts (ii) not allow Participant to redeem any further Points accumulated; and/or (iii) remove Participant from the Program, any and all of which at the discretion of Intelligro.
8. Points Accumulation: The system will automatically calculate Participant’s Points, based on the information provided by the Participant’s CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributor. A Points tally will show on each page of the site, under Participant’s profile. Once Participant has gathered sufficient Points, Participant is entitled to redeem for
There are four (4) Rewards levels within the Program.
CIVITAS Tee2Green Rewards Level Number of Points Required
9. CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE Reward Points can be redeemed on the CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE Rewards Site at www.civitasrewards.com
10. Points can only be redeemed by the Participant as registered in Intelligro’s system when it pertains to the redemption. Intelligro is not responsible for anyone that may gain access to Participant’s account and redeem Points without Participant’s approval.
11. Participant agrees to comply with all of these Program Rules, including but not limited to, the allocation of the Points, Intelligro’s discretion on how the Points are allocated, and the operation of the Program.
12. Points can only be redeemed via the CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE Rewards Site.
13. Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
14. Points may not be transferred from account to account.
15. Participation of a Participant in this Program is offered at the sole discretion of Intelligro and may be terminated at any time without prior written notice.
16. Participant’s accounts must be in good standing with their distributor prior to Points redemption.
17. The Program is available only in the United States of America with the exclusion of the State of California.
18. Intelligro reserves the right to disqualify any person(s) from participation, if in its judgment any Program Participant violates the Rules governing this Program. Disqualification may result in termination of a Participant’s participation in the Program and/or removal of any accumulated Points.
19. Accumulated Points are non-transferrable, may not be bartered, brokered or sold. Points may not be transferred upon death or domestic matters.
20. Determination of income tax liability related to the participation in this Program is the sole responsibility of the Participant. Neither the Program nor Intelligro make any representation as to the current or future tax consequences to the Participant as a result of the crediting, transfer, use, redemption or disposition of Program earnings or Points.
21. Intelligro reserves the right to change the Program Rules at any time without prior notice.
22. GENERAL RULES
a. All Points redemption claims are subject to verification by Intelligro and/or its designated representatives administering the Program (”Program Administrator”). Program Administrator will be the sole and final reference source in validating Rewards claims from Points redemption. Intelligro is not responsible or liable for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, stolen, delayed, damaged or destroyed submissions, notifications, replies or any Declaration and Release Form; for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, websites or other connection, related to the Program; for errors of any kind, including but not limited to human, electronic, mechanical and/or technical in nature; for failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer and online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any related website, application or any combination thereof or otherwise; for any injury or damage to Participant, Participant’s computer, or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading material in connection with the Program; or for incorrect or inaccurate information.
b. By participating, each Participant agrees:
i. to be bound by these Rules, and the decisions of the Program Administrator and Intelligro;,
ii. to the collection and use of Participant‘s personal information by the Program Administrator for the purpose of administering the Program;
iii. to release and hold harmless Intelligro and Program Administrator, and each of their
affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for any claims/damages whatsoever with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Rewards or participation in the Program;
iv. to permit Intelligro to use Participant ‘s name, city, state of residence, photograph, video, or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes relating to CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE and this Program without any additional compensation;
v. Intelligro shall not be responsible for incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate transcription or registration of Program entry information by Participant or by Participants CIVITAS TURF DEFENSE distributor, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed / incomplete / interrupted / misdirected /stolen / illegible / deleted data / network transmissions, line failures of any telecommunication network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the registration form or any other malfunction or human or technical error, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Program, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries;
vi. Intelligro reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Program, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Program; and
vii. The Program is subject to all Federal, State, and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations as between the Participant and Intelligro in connection with the Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.